CHAMPLAIN VALLEY DINNER TRAIN
- Shared Table for Two (1 Aisle & 1 Window) Ages 5+ | Price Includes 2 People
- Guaranteed Private Table for Two Ages 5+ | Price Includes 2 People
- Private Table for Three Ages 5+ | Price Includes 3 People
- Private Table for Four Ages 5+ | Price Includes 4 People
Enjoy a Dinner Train through the Champlain Valley
Rediscover the romance of the rails on board a relaxing three-hour round-trip dinner train from Burlington to Middlebury. Enjoy a three-course gourmet dinner created on board our kitchen car while the beautiful Vermont landscape rolls by your window. Reconnect with friends and family and make memories to cherish forever!
- Three-hour round-trip train ride
- Three-course meal
- Full bar service and soft beverages are available for additional purchase on board.
- Gratuity for beverage purchases
SUMMER 2023 (June 24 – September 16) Saturday Only
- Boarding Begins*: 4:00 p.m. – Depart Burlington: 5:00 p.m. – Arrive Burlington: 8:00 p.m.
FALL 2023 (September 22 – October 29) Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Boarding Begins*: 3:00 p.m. – Depart Burlington: 4:00 p.m. – Arrive Burlington: 7:00 p.m.
*Boarding is located on the Amtrak Platform in Burlington. One Main Street, Burlington, VT. 05401
- Reservations are booked by the table
- We offer traditional rail style seating with four guests to a table. Parties of two will be seated with other parties of two and tickets will include seats that are side by side (each couple will receive one aisle seat and one window seat)
- Private tables for two are available at the cost of one additional ticket due to limited capacity on board the train
- Seats are automatically generated by our ticket system upon booking on a first come first serve basis and are subject to change
- Parties of more than 4 guests will automatically be seated together (separated by the aisle) when booked under the same order
- Last minute seat changes may be accommodated depending on availability