Burlington to Middlebury, Vermont (Summer) – The Champlain Valley Dinner Train operates from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm every Friday and Saturday night from May 11th to September 1st, 2018.
Burlington to Middlebury, Vermont (Fall) – The Champlain Valley Dinner Train operates from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm every Friday and Saturday night from September 20th to October 20th, 2018.All Dinner Trains are 3-hour round-trip’s and include a 3-course dinner on board our historic, climate-controlled dining cars. Our tasteful selection of entrees will consist of options of beef, chicken, seafood, vegetarian and gluten-free. For groups of 25 or more, one soft beverage per person and gratuity will be included in the ticket price below. Full bar available for additional cost.
Group Pricing (minimum 25 guests): Only $100.00/ person
Our Fall Foliage excursions operate out of Chester, Vermont from September 20th to October 20th every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Enjoy beautiful views & historical narrations as you travel through the Green Mountains. Ride over a high trestle with stunning views of Ludlow on a two-hour train ride, or take a one-hour round trip to see covered bridges along the Connecticut River and the Brockway Mills Gorge.September 20 – October 20TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY10:00 am – One-hour round-trip from Chester to Rockingham12:30 pm – Two-hour round-trip from Chester to Ludlow3:30 pm – One-hour round-trip from Chester to RockinghamA one-hour, one-way, option is available for busses who plan to pick their group up in Ludlow on the 12:30 train ride. Please call for details if interested. We do not offer a one-way rate.Group Pricing (minimum 25 guests): All Ages/$22.00One complimentary ticket for every 20 people
Groups of Less than 20Fall Foliage Excursions & Small Groups
GROUP TOUR POLICY
– All Groups are requested to arrive 30-45 minutes in advance for pre-boarding.
– Upon arrival, the tour operator or group leader may pick up the group ticket for pre-boarding inside the Chester Depot or at the hostess stand in Burlington.
– Free bus parking at the station for Tour Buses
– We reserve the right to ask for a deposit to secure your reservation.
– We require a definite minimum number of passengers ten days before your arrival.
– The absolute minimum amount of tickets and any additional tickets must be paid for upon arrival using a credit card or certified check to receive your group ticket
– Tour groups will pre-board before general boarding to allow priority seating.
– The Green Mountain Railroad must have advance notice for the use of the wheelchair lift to board the train.
– The Green Mountain Railroad is not responsible for groups who miss their pre-boarding window. We will try our best to accommodate late arrivals.
– All groups are expected to sit four guests at a table.
– Bus groups will be assigned to a specific car number ahead of time.
– Bus groups are not guaranteed to have the entire assigned car to themselves; please be courteous to other passengers that may sit in the same car.