2013 Trip Details
We have trips planned for 2013 at two of our locations: 102 Railroad Row in White River Junction, and 54 Depot Street in Bellows Falls. These trips run at different times throughout the year. Please see our trip details below, or see our calendar on the home page. Scroll down to the appropriate departing location for information. Check back often for updates. We do update information and trips regularly.
Send an email under the "Contact Us" tab in the left column of the Home Page to request a brochure or to request additional information.
LOOKING FOR TICKETS? CLICK ON HOME PAGE AT THE TOP AND VIEW OUR CALENDAR OF EVENTS BY DATE.
- November 23rd BELLOWS FALLS at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. EMBARK ON A MAGICAL RIDE FILLED WITH HOLIDAY CHEER ABOARD THE Green Mountain Flyer! You will experience musical entertainment with caroling elves as you travel to the North Pole to meet Santa and friends. Relax for a scenic return trip with cocoa and cookies. RESERVE your seats now online at rails-vt.com, tickets at the Village Square Booksellers in Bellows Falls or call 802-376-9534.
PROCEEDS FOR THIS EVENT BENEFIT THE BELLOWS FALLS MIDDLE SCHOOL BAND FRIENDS AND THE BELLOWS FALLS COMMUNITY BIKE PROJECT AND DESTINATION BELLOWS FALLS.
- DECEMBER 7TH RUTLAND Click Here for more information and tickets for the Rutland Santa Train
- DECEMBER 7 AND 8 LYNDONVILLE CONTACT THE LYNDON FREIGHT HOUSE 802-626-1174 or on the web at www.thelyndonfreighthouse.com
- DECEMBER 14 AND 15 WHITE RIVER JUNCTION for more information visit www.hartfordvtpolarexpress.com or call 802-281-5050
- December 14 and 15 BURLINGTON POLAR EXPRESS for more information visit www.vtchildrenstrust.org
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION-WHITE RIVER FLYER
FALL Regular Fall Train Schedule
9/26 through 10 27 departs at noon WR on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays to Thetford-Ride the train for a two and a half hour round-trip to Thetford and back. This trip departs from 102 Railroad Row White River Junction Vermont. Departs at noon and proceeds to Cedar Circle Farm (visit: www.cedarcirlcefarm.org) in Thetford for a half hour layover. We do make a brief stop at the Montshire Museum on out way to Thetford. The museum is a hands-on science museum and offers a wide variety of experiences inside and out. Visit www.montshire.org for additional details. Show your train ticket and receive admission discount. If you stop at the museum, arrival 12:15 pm, you will re-board for travel back to White River Junction at 2:15. Your arrival back in White River is 2:30. You can also board from the museum at 12:15 pm, travel to Cedar Circle Farm and return to the museum at 2:15 pm.
- Adults: $25.00 (WR to Montshire only $10.00, Montshire to Thetford $20.00)
- Children: $20.00 (WR to Montshire only $10, Montshire to Thetford $15.00)
BELLOWS FALLS-GREEN MOUNTAIN FLYER
September 20, 2013 Friday 11:30 and 2:30 with Bonnie and Clyde
October 1 through October 25, 2013 for 11:00 and 2:30 departures Tuesday and Friday.
October 12, 2013 IT'S BACK! The Rutland Limited Train. Departs Bellows Falls for an all day trip to Rutland and back. Travels through the Green Mountains, enjoy live on board entertainment, and a cash bar. A beautiful fall foliage trip. Tickets are going fast. Call 800-707-3530 OR CLICK ON THE HOME TAB for your reservation!
BOOK SPECIAL TRAIN EXCURSIONS FOR YOUR GROUP!
Call 800-707-3530 For Information & Group Pricing